公司凝聚了素质高、技能强、深谙物流管理的人才,拥有经过专业培训的装卸队伍,积累了丰富的实践管理经验并提供良好的服务。
当前位置: > 利来娱乐 >
利来娱乐
40岁的女人与汉子
来源:未知 作者:admin 发布时间:2017-09-07 19:08 浏览量:

这是美国CBS 60 Minutes (六非常钟 )掌管人 Andy Rooney对40岁以上的女人的见解:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
随着年事增添, 我越来越爱护40岁以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
为什么呢?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40岁以上的女人不会在深夜把你吵醒, 然后问你:

"What are you thinking?"
你在想什么 ?

She doesn’t care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什么。

If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game,
40岁以上的女人如果不想看球赛

she doesn’t sit around whining about it.
她不会坐在你旁边埋怨?г刮?/p>

She does something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.
她会去做她想做的、更风趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified,利来国际娱乐平台.
40岁以上的女人稳重矜持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不会在歌剧院或高级餐厅里

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大喊小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you
当然,如果你罪有应得,她们也可能神不知鬼不觉地

if they think they can get away with it.
一枪把你给毙了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不惜于褒奖 (不论是不是实至名归 )

They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
由于她们亲身闭会过被疏忽的味道

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通灵

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永远不须要向40岁以上的女人后悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,利来国际娱乐平台,
只要可能对皱纹视而不见

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40岁以上的女人远比年轻美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又诚实

They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
假如你是蠢蛋 她们会立即叫你滚开

You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完整不需要伤脑筋琢磨她的情谊

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40岁以上的女人有良多优点

Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.
40岁以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart,利来国际娱乐平台, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
绝对每一特性感、诱人的40岁以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一个秃顶凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
厚脸皮地跟小他20岁的美眉调情

Ladies, I apologize.
密斯们,请容许我在这儿

For all those men who say,
帮你们说句公平话:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些说只想喝收费的牛奶而不肯买头母牛回家的汉子

here’s an update for you.
实在是太搞不明白状况了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
明天有80%的女人甘心不成婚

Why?
为什么呢?

Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig
因为她们终于发现不需要为了一根香肠

just to get a little sausage!
买回整只猪!